Check out 5 awesome events and activities happening Winter 2015!
1. Jan 10 - 18, 2015: Barrett-Jackson's famous car auction will be held at WestWorld, only 10 miles from SPS. Barrett-Jackson attracts nearly 300,000 car enthusiasts each year.
2. Jan 26 - Feb 2, 2015: The Greenest Show on the Grass, The Waste Management Phoenix Open returns just 15 minutes from SPS at TPC Scottsdale. The open attracts a spirited crowd of nearly 175,000 people each day.
3. Jan 25, 2015: Love warm weather and love football? Winter 2015 in Arizona is where you need to be with the Pro Bowl kicking off the NFL spectacular! Over 47,000 people traveled to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl last year.
4. Feb 1, 2015: Are you ready for Super Bowl XLIX?! Rumored entertainment for the halftime show include Katy Perry, Coldpay and Rihanna, however none have confirmed. Fans from around the world will travel to Phoenix for the big game with crowds upwards of 70,000 people! Both NFL events are being held at the University of Phoenix Stadium, just a half hour drive from SPS!
5. Apr 7 - 12, 2015: Scottsdale Culinary Festival gives you a glimpse of the best restaurants in town. Start your winter with free dining, included with your stay at Scottsdale Park Suites (menu to left).
Barrett-Jackson, "The World's Greatest Collector Car Auction," brings the event back to their hometown Jan 10 - Jan 18, 2015. www.barrett-jackson.com
FORE! Golf Lovers Watch Out...
Practice and perfect that golf swing with your included golf, then head over to the Phoenix Waste Management open on Jan 26th, 2015. The WM Phoenix Open sports the largest crowds on the PGA Tour, combined with 132 of the top golfers including Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler, Phil Mickelson and Brandt Snedeker to name a few.
Glendale's University of Phoenix Stadium will host the Pro Bowl on Sunday, Jan 25, 2015, one week before Super Bowl XLIX kicks off at the same venue. Get tickets in advance because these events will be sold out. Or, stop by one of the awesome restaurants included with your stay at Scottsdale Park Suites to watch the games locally.
Welcome to Scottsdale Park Suites News and Events Blog.
The Hands of Promise organization invites everyone to be part of the Hands of Promise 2014 – Benefiting Phoenix Children’s Hospital on Saturday, October 4, 2014. The event will be from 6:00 until 11:30 in the evening at W Scottsdale, 7277 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Attendees can get to participate at silent and live auctions and enjoy dinner and after-dinner entertainment.
Single tickets are $90 while two tickets are $150 and will benefit the Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Sponsorship opportunities are likewise available and are inclusive of event tickets, recognition on the promotional materials, and the like. Cash donations can be made THROUGH THIS LINK.
The Hands of Promise is a group created by a group who were working for the Engineering Wireless Services, LLC, an Arizona based wireless company. The organization aims at helping everyone by bringing together individuals within the organization and community sharing the same belief that all living things deserve a chance of having a better life.
All are invited to be part of the Scottsdale Spice Culinary Event 2014 on Saturday, September 27, 2014. The event will be from 6:00 to 10:00 in the evening at The Venue Scottsdale, 7117 3 3rd Avenue, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Those attending will get to experience this fun and festive culinary event in Scottsdale. Participating chefs will be showcasing their spicy dishes in three levels: mild, medium, and hot.
Event patrons will get to sip, sample, as well as vote for their favorites according to each category: Booth Décor, Most Authentically Arizonan, Spiciest Dish, Best, Dessert, and the like. More than 20 Scottsdale restaurants will be participating at this Spicy Culinary Event.
General admission is $50 and will be inclusive of unlimited food sampling from participating restaurants and seven drink tickets which are good for spirits, craft beer, and wine.
Everyone is invited to be part of the Rob Zombie’s Great American Nightmare Scottsdale happening from Thursday through Sunday, September 19 until Saturday, November 1 from 7:00 to 10:00 in the evening. The event will be held at the Westworld of Scottsdale, 16601 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Attendees will get to experience three haunted attractions including The Devil’s Rejects, The Lords of Salem in total black-out, and Captain Spaulding’s Clown School in 3D. Guests can likewise stroll around the Bloody Boulevard together with roaming monsters. Other activities to include are games, musical entertainment, and freak shows.
There will also be snack on theme food and drinks.
General Admission is at $25 if bought online and $30 if bought at the door. VIP packages are also available. Those with cars have to pay $5 for paid parking.
This event may be inappropriate for children under 12 years old.
All are invited to attend the Arizona Fall Championship Horse Show happening from Sunday, September 24 to Thursday, September 28, 2014. The event starts at 8:00 in the morning and ends at 5:00 in the afternoon at the Westworld of Scottsdale, 16601 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Guests get to marvel and admire the finest examples of the equine breed in this quarter horse event. Spectators can watch the show for free. They too can also visit the barns, indulge in some retail shopping, and get to enjoy lunch at one of the many restaurants and food concessionaires on site.
Those interested to join the show have to pay $375. Included in this admission fee is a stall and all classes the equine is eligible to join like Warm-Up Pleasure/Hunt Seat classes. Entry into the Special Added Money classes, Trail Futurity class, NSBA Western Pleasure Futurities, and NSBA Hunt Seat Futurities are likewise included.