Don’t miss the Canal Convergence 2013 event happening November 7th through 10th at the Scottsdale Waterfront located at 4420 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
Situated on the banks of the Arizona Canal, this event features several innovative installations by local and national artists, hands-on activities, live music, performances, and an Artisan Market's urban marketplace experience.
Guest will be able to enjoy the following activities:
• Listen to a variety of local bands and musicians
• Shop the special four-day fair of locally produced goods presented by Artisan Markets
• Marvel at live performances by stilt acrobats
• Learn and play in workshops with artists and SRP educators
• Strike a pose with a worm wedding party
• Take a guided Saturday morning canal path bike ride
• Join your Valley community and mark the Spring Equinox at solar noon on Soleri Plaza
• Watch large-scale art installations glow through the night
For more information, please visit http://www.scottsdalepublicart.org.